Friday 25 March 2016

Something Pinteresting - Hello Spring...



Happy Good Friday!

It's been a little while, but I thought it would be nice, with the clocks changing on Sunday, to bring back my 'Something Pinteresting for The Weekend' series.  It's a series I've run in the past on a Friday, where I share some favourite pinterest discoveries based on a theme.  This week's theme is 'Hello Spring' and the images and more similar can be found on my pinterest board called 'It's a Spring Thing' here:

So, from the top, we have the sweetest little bunnies by Mayumi Maeda....



The mixed media painting above is called 'Spring Garden' and is by Josephine Grundy - I love the use of colour and the little pops of white blossom against the grey blue sky, it's very evocative of spring...


as is this utterly gorgeous painting of spring flowers by Emily Sutton...


The delicate watercolour flowers above are by Yao Cheng and is called 'Rose Bouquet'...


Above is a jolly spring themed fabric by Lewis & Irene...


I hope these pinterest finds are filling you hearts with inspiration and a joy for spring, as much as they do for me.  All that's left to say is 'Hello Spring' - and the delightful illustration above by Kate Mason does that so well.

Have a very lovely weekend & Happy Easter!