Tuesday 10 November 2015

Showcasing This Year's Collection of Christmas Cards...


Hello,

Today's post is a quick round up of my current collection of Christmas Cards.

This year I am mainly offering three main multipacks.

The first of those is pictured above and is part of my 'Tis The Season' range.  
It features six merry and bright designs based on the titles of popular Christmas songs. All created with a cheery, playfulness in my winter wonderland!....




The second multipack is a sweet collection featuring festive puddings and desserts for those who love to indulge in all the treats of the season, or simply enjoy baking such delights for their loved ones...




The third pack is a pack of six from my original 'Tis The Season' range which is more pattern focused. 

The image below is a store shot from last year from a local stockist.  It's a very handy image as it nicely shows most of the designs in all of these packs in one place!... 


You can find all the cards featured on this post listed in my online shops here:

Each pack is £10 plus P&P for six cards.

I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of my 'This Much I know' series, which will be on the topic of branding, I hope you can join me then.

Best wishes