Tuesday 19 May 2015

Happily Ever After...



Hello!

Long time no blog post again. Sorry about that.  I've been immersed in working on my newest collection.  For the past few weeks I've been following up my new occasions card designs with a new collection called Happily Ever After.  I'm still working on some more illustrations in this range, but wanted to share where I'm at so far with it all.  Mainly because  as soon the the illustrations are complete, they are being listed over on my Folksy and Etsy shops.  I think they work well together as nursery prints and are also ideal to personalise by simply adding a child's name and date of birth on them.

There's an Alice and Wonderland themed illustration in this collection too, to celebrate 150 years of Alice, and it is my entry in the Etsy and British Library competition - 'Redesigning Alice'...



Not only am I releasing these as prints, slowly but surely, some are being added to my Society 6 shop so that they become available on a wider range of accessories and homewares....



I began work on this range last Autumn and you may recognise my Fox and Hare print from that time.   Other work needed to be attended to, so there's been a bit of break in the middle of working on these, but I'm enjoying picking up where I left off and have been getting really stuck in to them lately.... 


To celebrate the launch of these new designs, I'm running a limited period multi buy offer on nursery prints.  There are 2 packs of 4 Unframed A4 Prints to choose from.   At £28 plus P&P, each pack saves a whopping £20 off the cost of buying each print individually (normally each individual print is £12 - with this offer it comes down to £7 each)...


Choose from either the 'Fairy Tales' pack which includes:
Rapunzel, The Princess and The Pea, Alice and The Hatter, The Elves and the Shoemaker.


Or the 'Sunshine' pack which includes:
My Sunshine, When Skies are Grey, Fox and Hare, The Tortoise and Hare.



Also, if you are a subscriber to my newsletter, don't forget you should have your exclusive 20% OFF code for May, which you can apply to these offers for further discount until 8th June.

If you'd like to receive my email newsletter offer codes, you can sign up for my emails here:


Have a lovely day!

Best wishes