Monday 27 April 2015

New Designs Revealed - Birthday Age Cards for Women...


Hello!

It's been very busy times here.  Over the past few months I have been studiously working away on more designs for occasions cards to license to the publishing company that handle pretty much all my card ranges for wholesale.   Most of the designs I've been working on have been filling the gaps in my existing range.  The past few weeks has seen me focus on birthday age cards for men and women from 16 to 90 and all the milestones in between.  

Over the coming week, I am delighted to be able to reveal all these designs on here.
Starting today with my range for wise and wonderful women aged 30 plus...  








Tomorrow I'll be back to reveal my designs for men for these ages.

Have a lovely day! 

Best wishes