Monday 2 December 2013

New Greeting Card Designs


Hello, 
The advent calendar is up and I really can't quite believe we are in December already - 2013 soon zoomed by.  December for me is not just all about the festive season, it's also about getting new designs done as it means Spring Fair International is just around the corner.  In among getting Christmas orders sent out from my online shops (thank you for those orders), I've been steadily working through a list of new designs.  Here are some newbies joining my occasions range and the one above is a new addition to my 'Bloomin' Lovely' Range - more additions to that range, which is all about the joys of gardening, are coming very soon!....




Also new for 2014 to the 'Love and Best Wishes' collection will be a couple of Welsh language cards... 


Have a lovely week everyone!
Best wishes