Sunday 17 November 2013

New Christmas Cards Photoshoot...


Hello,
It feels like ages since I had a chance to write a blog post.  The past couple of weeks have flown by as all attention has shifted to preparations for Christmas.  I'm pleased to say that all my online shops have been given a thorough festive makeover and are fully stocked with my latest Christmas designs, which include 12 new Christmas card designs for this year...


There are 6 new Christmas designs added to my 'Life is Sweet' collection... 






Also, 6 new designs have been added to my 'Tis the Season' range...



Featured above are some of the photos taken in the last couple of weeks of both the new ranges.  
I'd like to thank Porcupine PR once again for allowing me to come and style the photo shoot in their studio. I'm really pleased with how the images have come out and I am always made to feel welcome whilst I'm working on a shoot.  Here is a little 'setting up' shot snapped on a phone...


It was very rewarding to see all the finished cards photographed properly, some of these designs were done in September and some were done back in January so it feels like a long time to wait to see the job complete...


Talking of seeing a job completed - yesterday we took our girls and my mum-in-law to the Christmas Market at Hestercombe Gardens to soak up the festive atmosphere.  It was a very lovely afternoon out, I enjoyed the carol singers, the girls enjoyed the magician and we all had a good nose around all the craft stalls where I managed to get a few stocking fillers so feel a bit more organised now.  Whilst we were there we nipped in the shop to see the new display of my Christmas cards.  Here they are in the pic above.  I will never cease to get excited when seeing my designs in shops, it's such an amazing feeling.  All those hours spent drawing, colouring and coming up with ideas were worth every second spent on them when you notice someone pick up your design from a shop display and have a good look at it and then smile!  Perfect!

Have a great week
Best wishes