Friday 18 October 2013

Visiting Hestercombe Gardens, My New Stockist.

image source -Wikipedia
Hello,
Here are some lovely garden scenes to welcome in the weekend for you.  Despite it being a busy week, it's also been lovely to mix a bit of business with pleasure along the way and these pics are to share a bit of that pleasure with you.  Yesterday I went to visit my new stockist, Hestercombe Gardens, to deliver some items to their gift shop.  You can clearly see from the photos here why it was a joy for me to go and do the delivery in person.  I am very fortunate to live fairly near to Hestercombe so it was no trouble at all to pop out and see them - the hard bit was having to leave such a beautiful place!... 

image source - Hestercombe Gardens
Obviously the photos here are not really the right season, but it was still just as beautiful yesterday.  It was sunny and a hint misty with all those gorgeous autumn hues creeping in which was simply stunning.  I certainly recommend a visit if you are ever in Somerset.  Hestercombe is open all year round and there are plenty of events planned for the coming months with lots to do for all the family during the school holidays - for more details or to find out more about the story behind the gardens, here's a link to their website: http://www.hestercombe.com/

image source -Wikipedia

image source - Hestercombe Gardens
 If you do visit Hestercombe, have a good look in their gift shop as you'll now find lots of my Life is Sweet cards, wrap and notecards as well as my framed family tree prints.  They'll also be stocking my Christmas cards and recipe cards in a few weeks time too...





Hope you all have a lovely weekend

Best wishes