Tuesday 24 September 2013

Woodland Wild Things.


It's arrived.  A great big package from the printers containing 10 new gift wrap designs....


 ...despite working on some other commissions this week, I just couldn't wait to get some of them photographed so I was very restrained and spent just over an hour photographing my offering for this Autumn - 'Woodland Wild Things'...


...Followers of my facebook and twitter pages will know that this design came to be because I started playing with the little fox and hedgehog in my Autumn family tree print to make up a new twitter wallpaper to suit the season...


...it was so much fun that I went the whole hog and made it up into a gift wrap design and then sneaked it in on the order I was placing last week for wraps....


I'm so pleased I managed to squeeze this design in because I'm very happy with how the wrap has turned out.  Not content with it as a wrap design I've also been over to my Society 6 to see how the design works as cushion covers, phone cases, laptop skins etc....


These designs are now available as gift wrap from my Folksy and Etsy shops, and all the other items are available from my Society 6 shop too.

I hope you've had fun today too!

Best wishes