Monday 23 September 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful Part 4 - Seeing the fruits of your labour...

Hello
I'm starting the week with one of my 'reasons to be cheerful' and today's reason is 'finally seeing the fruits of your labour'

Nothing beats effort.  This is something I constantly tell my children.  All I hope for them is that they always try their best because I firmly believe that if you always put your best foot forward only good will come of it.  There is so much to be gained from the sense of pride and achievement felt once a job that has taken blood sweat and tears to complete, finally bears fruit.

That is exactly how I felt when I went shopping at the weekend with my friends and whilst browsing in Waterstones we spotted my cards on a spinner right next to another spinner filled with Banksy cards. This to me was a milestone as not only was it the first time I'd seen my Living the Dream cards in Waterstones with my own eyes - but there they were standing proudly next to the work of an artist I hugely admire.  That really did make my day and was certainly a massive reason to be cheerful :)...


On the subject of seeing the fruits of your labour, I'm looking forward to more of that in the coming couple of weeks because I have a lot of new designs currently either at the printers or almost complete and will be making their way to the printers in the next few days (I'm hearing those sleigh bells jingling again!).

These designs include lots of new gift wraps and Christmas cards.  If you fancy a sneaky peep at some of the new Christmas cards I've literally just finished designing for this year, then here's a link to my 'Life Is Sweet Christmas' range in my portfolio: http://www.artworkbyangie.com/life-is-sweet-christmas.html

Those designs are all available now to pre-order wholesale from Art Eco Designs   



Have a lovely week

Best wishes