Monday 26 August 2013

Shades of Autumn


Hello!

School holidays are almost over and there has definitely been a feeling that autumn is on its way in our garden this week.  I've trimmed back lots of dead summer flowers and plenty more are starting to go over.  Its sad to see the sunflowers at the end of the garden fade away - but I'm already planning what bulbs to plant for spring.

With thoughts of autumn and winter in mind, I found some time to create an autumn version of my family tree print.  I've been wanting to create this version since last autumn but never got a chance.  It's feels good to finally see it become real....


As with my original family tree print it has 8 locket sized photo apertures which I hand-cut, making it each one unique. 

This print is now listed on my website, which has been given a bit of a re-vamp for the coming season.  I've streamlined it a bit more to make it easier to update with the new stock I'm developing for the run up to Christmas.  I'm working on lots of new designs at the moment for Christmas and 2014...


With just one more week to enjoy having the girls at home it'll be back into the full swing of things for me next week with plenty of things to get stuck into.  I look forward to sharing it all with you soon. 

Enjoy the rest of the week!
Best wises