Saturday 13 April 2013

Two Birthdays & A Wedding Anniversary...


Hello, 

It feels like ages since my last blog post.  The past couple of weeks have been hectic for me personally because as well as it being Easter and the school holidays, there have also been two birthdays and a wedding anniversary in our house.  First it was my birthday, followed by our eldest daughter's birthday and our wedding anniversary.  This meant lots of time catching up with good friends and family but not much time spare for working...

   
All this precious time spent in the company of friends and family lately couldn't have come a better time for me as the past few weeks have been a series of niggles and misfortunes - almost to the point where it has become comical.  I won't dwell on the negative stuff, that's not my style and let's face it, it's just part of life - sometimes you simply get a big dollop of inconvenience pie heaped on your plate to deal with!  

However, when all is said and done, it's being with friends and family that matters most and I'm certainly counting my blessings that I've just had the chance to spend some lovely time with mine!...


... I really hope you all got to spend some great times with your loved ones over the Easter holidays too.

I also hope you like the cards featured in this post, they are part of my new 'Love and Best Wishes' range.  A collection of joyful greetings cards to help celebrate life's special occasions.  This range will soon be listed on my website.

Have a great weekend!
Best wishes

Angie :)