Monday 18 February 2013

Mum's the Word - Photoshoot for Mother's Day collection


Hello :)

I'm pleased to see the sun has decided to stick around for a few days, it makes everything feel spring fresh and lovely.  Much like the beautiful photos Kate & Alex Photography have taken of my mother's day cards.  I'm so delighted with them and have to say, they've got a couple of cracking little models there, they are very well trained.  My two little girls wouldn't have been able to sit still long enough to get a decent shot!

Kate and Alex recently did a little write up over on their blog about the shoot they did for my valentine range, so if you fancy a bit of a peek behind the scenes you can read that by visiting the link here: 



This Mother's Day I'm offering a Free matching Mother's Day card with every order of my 'Lucky Stars' framed print, which is listed over on my website here: 



All these designs are also now listed on my website and in my Folksy and Etsy shops.  
It feels good to be organised!

Have a lovely week
Best wishes

Angie x