Tuesday 22 January 2013

Love is in the Air ...



Love is in the air over on my website, Folksy and Etsy shops today because I've listed and am showcasing all my cards and illustration prints for Valentine's Day with the thanks to some lovely new photos from the dynamic duo at Kate & Alex Photography...


See those lovely blue skies above - this images were taken earlier this month here in Somerset just before the snow arrived.  The image above looks like a summers day, but really it was an absolutely freezing cold day... 


This time last year I came up with my 'Owl Always Love You' illustration.  The design was completed just a little too late to be printed and ready for Valentine Cards last year.  This year it's a different story as there are now 3 of my popular 'love' illustrations printed onto 15cm x15cm FSC 280gsm card with a smooth silk finish - the printed colours have come out very vibrant and fresh.  All 3 cards are now listed on my website, Folksy and Etsy shops...


...and if your lover isn't into hearts and flowers, you'll also find there are some alternative card designs listed which may be more their style...


...with all this cold weather we're having at the moment I hope you are all cuddling up to someone special to keep warm and cosy!

Best wishes

Angie x