Wednesday 9 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone.  
I hope 2013 will be a happy, healthy and lucky year for all. 

It's back to business here after a little bit of a break over Christmas.  To kick the year off in good spirit I've re-opened my website shop with a bit of a January sale.  I'm offering between 25% and 40% off lots and lots of greetings cards and note cards throughout January.  
To grab those bargains and stock up on cards, please visit: www.artworkbyangie.com


Hopefully this January sale will help make a little bit of space for all the new designs I have coming very soon.  Over the Christmas break I added a few 'occasions' card designs to my collection.  

Here are some of those designs which are all set to be printed up and on display at the NEC's Spring Fair International at the beginning of February...










I've also added a couple more London themed cards to the Living The Dream range I designed back in the summer as my big collection for 2013. There are now 20 'Living The Dream' designs all of which are now available for trade orders over on The Heart of a Garden's website here: http://www.theheartofagarden.com/greetingscards/living-the-dream.htm




All of the designs above and more will be on show on The Heart of a Garden's stand 4D31 at Spring Fair International, NEC from Feb 3-7th.

My train ticket is now booked and I'm all set to go and have a nosey around Spring Fair again.  I'm getting quite excited about it as it's a great place to get all inspired with ideas for new designs as well as a great chance to preview everything that will hit the shops throughout 2013.  
Expect a Spring Fair show and tell on here in February!

One last thing before I sign off today.  
Just before Christmas Little A Designs posted an interview I did for their blog.  



Each Saturday, Little A Designs regularly posts an interview with an artist or designer maker over on their blog.   The interviews share helpful business tips, reveals a bit about the artist's background and what inspires them.  I feel very honoured to have been asked as I'm among extremely good company when you read other artist interviews (which I highly recommend doing).  
Here's the link to the interview with me: 

Best Wishes

Angie