Monday 20 June 2011

At last I can reveal a family portrait I've created...



I'm delighted to finally be able to share this piece of work with you...

I created this large format family portrait printed onto canvas about a month ago, but am only able to reveal it now as I know the family in the portrait have at last been presented with their gift - the feedback I got was all good, so that's a relief!

It was great to work on this piece as it had been a few months since I've had the opportunity to create such a large scale group portrait image....




...and wow, what an amazing setting this couple had for their wedding - those of you who are fans of the TV drama Downton Abbey may recognise the venue. Yes, that is the very building used in Downton Abbey, better known as Highclere Castle in Hampshire. Simply gorgeous!