Saturday 14 May 2011

Rebrands of the week - Elibee & Dosie Rosie





















I love these blog and website makeover jobs, I get to meet lots of lovely people doing all sorts of inspiring things. Take Gill at Dosie Rosie for example, a keen crafter, gardener and blogger - but also a great collector of vintage crafting equipment which she sells in her etsy shop. When she briefed me to give her blog, folksy and etsy shops a revamp, I was delighted to find she was selling the most amazing vintage knitting patterns in her etsy shop. The wrappers on those patterns were my inspiration for her new look. I love all that 1950's Doris Day charm...and see those blue polka dots, they 're featured on many of the accessories in my kitchen! Hop over to Dosie Rosie's fab blog to see the finished design.



Then there's Elisa from Elibee Gifts with her very unique craft business. Elibee Gifts offers a wonderful range of handcrafted and often upcycled gifts such as decorative clocks made from CDs, pocket mirrors, jewellery made from buttons or found pieces set in resin. Elibee's website is filled to the brim with handmade delights and I based my design on some of those fab products. I was particularly drawn to a colourful button charm bracelet, a gift bag and a pocket mirror which lends a great tagline to the website - 'Keep Calm & Carry On Shopping'