Sunday 1 May 2011

Ballerinas & Darts Playing Bunnies!




Hello, hope you've all had a great Easter and have recovered from Royal Wedding celebrations. As much as I've enjoyed these extended festivities, part of me is relieved to get back to normal as work is stacking up and aside from a stack of chocolate eggs, my cupboards are bare!

I've had some very different jobs on the go these past few weeks. Its been great to get stuck into a couple of portrait commissions. The commission I can show you is this ballerina portrait with a bundle of matching birthday party invites. I did enjoy this job which has also provided me with a new product offer - I'm now offering these child name portraits with a bundle of 30 matching party invites for £30 +P&P on my website. I think this makes for good value for money as the birthday boy or girl gets some extra special invites to send out plus a very personal gift for their bedroom wall...















...Do you remember a little while ago I posted on here about my wall decal designs for Higher Shorston Lakes & Lodges games room. Well, here they are, my finished darts and snooker champion bunnies in their full glory on the wall by the oche and by the pool table!...



























...I'm pleased with how the finished rabbits came out, the colours reproduced well and they fit right in with their new surroundings.



I've got a number of jobs and projects on the go at the moment which will keep me quite busy in the next couple of months - but I really don't mind as the theme of one of these projects is all about cake and chocolate!...so I'm off to do my thorough research ;-)