Monday 18 October 2010

New Greeting Cards Designs

They've arrived - my new range of
greeting cards & Christmas cards are available to purchase directly from my online shop.

I've also filled my online shop with a range of ready to purchase prints and ready to order Artbox prints - please check them out (there's a link on the right of the screen).

Its been such a busy month for me what with setting up my new website shop and fulfilling orders for portrait commissions - not to mention my usual graphic design work for businesses. So, it really was a treat to unwrap the packaging on my greetings card delivery from the printers - they've done a fantasic job, I'm completely delighted with them. The colours have come out so much richer than I'd imagined - that's the satin coating the printer used. I'll definitely be using this finish on all my cards in the future.